Pierce County Junior Wrestling League 2020/2021 Folkstyle Season Information:
- 8/12/20 Update: We do not know if we will have a season. If we do, it will most likely be much later following the WIAA guidance for a high school season. The determination for having a seson will be based off of guidance from Pierce County Junior Wrestling League (PCJWL), WIAA and school availability for practice. Thank you for understanding. Stay safe!
- 12 year olds aging out this year will be honored and receive a jacket!
- Information below is for the 2019/2020 season and most of it will change.
- Practice will be at Liberty Middle School from 6pm to 8pm Monday through Thursday. Monday & Wednesday for beginners and Tuesday & Thursday for advanced starting October 14th
- Season schedule is available at https://pcjwl.weebly.com/schedule.html
- Registration costs are $170 for the first child and $135 for each additional child which includes USA limited folkstyle membership (required for insurance), entrance to all tournaments, refundable volunteer deposit (returned at year-end banquet if you volunteer at one of our hosted events)
- Payment can be made using the link below or at practice
- Competition gear can be purchased using the link below or rented from the team for $40 ($20 refunded at year-end banquet when singlet is returned in good condition)
UBI# 603 502 312