Pierce County Junior Wrestling League 2020/2021 Folkstyle Season Information:
- 12/1/20 Update: Due to ongoing unknown with the pandemic the Pierce County Junior Wrestling League (PCJWL) Club Directors have voted to forgo the 20/21 season. We do not know what this means for those that would be aging out of the league and other directors have raised similar questions. We suspect this will be addressed next summer in preparation for the 21/22 season. Regardless of the outcome with the league, those wrestlers will be recognized by the Bethel Allstars!
- Information below is for the 2019/2020 season and will be updated for the 21/22 season next summer!
- Practice will be at Liberty Middle School from 6pm to 8pm Monday through Thursday. Monday & Wednesday for beginners and Tuesday & Thursday for advanced starting October 14th
- Season schedule is available at https://pcjwl.weebly.com/schedule.html
- Registration costs are $170 for the first child and $135 for each additional child which includes USA limited folkstyle membership (required for insurance), entrance to all tournaments, refundable volunteer deposit (returned at year-end banquet if you volunteer at one of our hosted events)
- Payment can be made using the link below or at practice
- Competition gear can be purchased using the link below or rented from the team for $40 ($20 refunded at year-end banquet when singlet is returned in good condition)
UBI# 603 502 312